About Old Town Automobile
We want to help you own your dream car – that cool car you always wanted but may have been just out of reach. We sell hundreds of classic and muscle cars, as well as street rods and trucks every year.
After 25 years in the business, we know and love cars. Where you buy your car makes a difference. Sellers are not the same. At Old Town Auto, we:
- Sell high quality vehicles
- Carefully go over each car before we buy or trade AND we go through a thorough inspection after it arrives.
- Own all our inventory and showroom outright. You’re not paying the overhead associated with various loans.
- Don’t consign cars. Many classic car sellers only consign cars, some they’ve never even seen in person. What?
- Don’t inflate prices. Other sellers mark up the price of a vehicle by $6,000 or more so it seems they are giving you a good deal when they agree to take $5,000 off the price. We price our vehicles at a reasonable margin above what we have invested in them. Sometimes we can do a little better on price. Sometimes we can’t.
At Old Town Auto, classic cars are a family tradition. The owner’s dad, Curt, was car crazy too. He passed down his skills as soon as his boys were old enough to hold a wrench. Curt has passed on, but his love of these old beauties lives on through his family…and Old Town Auto.
We want you to be a satisfied customer and return again for your next vehicle.
7,000 square feet of cool rides and great auto memorabilia.
And, we’re bursting at the seams. With so many great cars in stock, we don’t have showroom space for all of them, so we use several nearby storage facilities.
- Saturday: 10am – 4pm
- Monday – Friday: by appointment, call 301.855.9029 to schedule a time.
- Sundays: Closed – (for “family day.”)
***If you’re coming out to see a specific car, be sure to call ahead to make sure it’s still available.